- Surgical Anatomy of the Liver
- The “Triple-Q Algorithm:” A practical approach to the identification of liver topography
- Depicting surgical anatomy of the porta hepatis in living donor liver transplantation by Paul Kelly et al.
bile duct injuries
- An analytical review of vasculobiliary injury in laparoscopic and open cholecystectomy. Steven M. Strasberg and W. Scott Helton. HPB 2011, 13, 1-14
- Classification and management of bile duct injuries
- Complex bile duct injuries: management. HPB, 2008; 10: 4 12
- Isolated right posterior bile duct injury following cholecystectomy: Report of two cases. World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Sep 28; 19(36): 6118-6121.
- Postępy w chirurgii dróg żółciowych – Krzysztof Zieniewicz 2014
- The SAGES Safe Cholecystectomy Program
Rak pęcherzyka żółciowego
- Technical Aspects of Gallbladder Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic extended cholecystectomy for T3 gallbladder cancer Presented by Sungho Kim at the SS25: Biliary Video Session held during the 2017 SAGES Annual Meeting in Houston, TX on Friday, March 24, 2017
- Laparoscopic Radical Cholecystectomy for Early Carcinoma Gall Bladder presented by R Parthasarathi, MS, at the SAGES 2014 M
- Technical description of a regional lymphadenectomy in radical surgery for gallbladder cancer by Durgatosh Pandey
- Regional lymphadenectomy for gallbladder cancer: Rational extent, technical details, and patient outcomes by Yoshio Shirai